choose your love, love your choice. ♥ ♥ ♥ |
♥ ♥ ♥ |
Saturday, October 29, 2011NOTHING! I've been staring at the above image for the longest time. And when I tendered my resignation two weeks back, and boy, I felt so relieved! In the past, I used to think too much before making any decision. For instance, would my colleagues be able to cope with the workload should I leave and blah blah blah. And one day, when my colleague told me that no one is indispensable, that was like a wake-up call for me. From then on, I started looking around, planned the next step in my career, in a bid to find something more suitable. Though I know it's "wrong" to leave during their peak period, I reckon that this would be the best for me since the opportunity has come knocking on my door. And though from time to time, my colleagues still continue to say things to make me doubt my decision, I know that I am moving on to a position with more prospects and more exposure. Till then, I'll have a week to recharge before I take on new roles, new responsibilities and new challenges. :) ------------------------------ |
♥ ME.
♥ HISTORY.
May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 January 2011 September 2011 October 2011 November 2011 February 2012 September 2013 Layout & Graphics: Hilary |